Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More about me and what will come

I Live in the heart of Florida, I am a Florida native and love adventure. I have a wife and two kids who are very excited about the upcoming adventures. There is so much to do in Florida besides the over priced theme parks and tourist attractions. My goal is to find a new destination every weekend and I will tell about my experiences through this blog. Whether it's a State park, Florida spring, scuba diving trip , or Camping. Some of these locations I know about, others I will be researching and traveling by word of mouth to experience Florida like never before! I hope that this will educate my readers and bring more excitement into their lives. But most of all make life in Florida a little more adventurous for readers, my family and myself.

Until then happy traveling.


No comments:

Post a Comment